Thursday, April 30, 2009

Healthy Home Hint #1

Start a garden

A garden, whether it is a flower garden or a vegetable garden, has many benefits – and it is so easy to do!

If you’ve never gardened before you might feel that it’s too difficult. And if you’ve ever tried a little gardening and perhaps had trouble with it, you might feel that it’s not so easy.
You just need the right information and a wee bit of patience. Don’t let yourself be worried by the questions that plague so many beginner gardeners.

You may ask yourself,

· What Tools Do I Need to Start a Garden, Will I Have to Spend a Lot of Money?

· How Do I Prepare The Soil Before Planting my Flowers?

· How Do I Know If the Plants I am Choosing Will Be Right For My Location? How Do I Arrange Them?

· What Will I need to do to keep My Plant’s Healthy? How Much Water and What Type Of Fertilizer Do I Use?

· I Don’t Have Much Space for a Large Garden… Should I Try “Raised Bed Gardening” As an Alternative?

As a begining gardener myself i sugjest you take the oldfasion aproach and take pots of dirt and put a couple of packs of $1.00 seeds from walmart and put the seeds in the dirt add sun , and water wait and see what happens.

A flower garden provides you with a magnificent retreat where you can relax after a stressful day. Similarly, it adds beauty and value to your home when done right. Not only that, you can actually take care of problematic areas in your yard with a little creativity and a few flowers, shrubs, and trees.

its a grate fealing when its all said and done have a grate time gardening.

for more info Home Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment